MICR CALIBRATION DOCUMENTS
Clearwave MICR calibration documents are the industry standard used
by printers, financial institutions, government departments, reader
sorter manufacturers, equipment manufacturers, ink, ribbon and toner
manufacturers to calibrate their MICR signal level testers and readers
to American, Canadian and European print quality standards.
A MICR on-us symbol printed on the M1027-WCCJC document is assigned
a signal strength unit (SSU) value according to the procedure established
in ANSI Standard X9.27-1995. The document is fed through the device
to be calibrated and the signal level of the equipment adjusted to
match the assigned SSU value.
The M1027-WCCJCFR document is printed with 5 on-us symbols of varying
amplitude so that verification of the equipment can be accurately
measured over a wider SSU range of 50 to 200.
- guaranteed consistent calibration values of +/- 2.0 SSU
- M1027-WCCJC SSU range values maintained between 90 and 110
- user verification of consistent accuracy
- peak disparity of less than 10.0 SSU
- certified in compliance with ANSI X9.27-1995 Part 3
- complies with The Canadian Bankers' Association Standards and
Specifications for MICR encoded documents
Both calibration documents meet current American
and Canadian MICR Standards
This tool is designed for use with the Verifier
Signal Level and Waveform Analyzers, Qualifier
GTX Signal Level and Waveform Analyzer.